By accessing this website and/or app, you are agreeing to be bound by these website and/or app Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website and/or app are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
• Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information) on The Digital Farmer’s website and/or app for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Digital Farmer’s website and/or app;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Digital Farmer at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
• This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Digital Farmer at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
• The materials on The Digital Farmer’s website and/or app are provided “as is.” The Digital Farmer makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
• The Digital Farmer does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website and/or app or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites or apps linked or in conjunction to this site.
In no event shall The Digital Farmer or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Digital Farmer’s Internet site or app, even if The Digital Farmer or a The Digital Farmer authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Digital Farmer’s website and/or app could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Digital Farmer does not warrant that any of the materials on its website and/or app are accurate, complete, or current. The Digital Farmer may make changes to the materials contained on its website and/or app at any time without notice. The Digital Farmer does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Digital Farmer has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and/or app and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Digital Farmer of the site or app. Use of any such linked website and/or app is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Digital Farmer’s website and/or app shall be governed by the laws of Victoria Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website and/or app.
The Digital Farmer means Tristan James Shannon ABN 63 823 426 981 trading as The Digital Farmer.
The Digital Farmer respects your privacy
What personal information do we collect?
In your dealings with us, we may collect personal information about you. We may collect personal information about you when you become subscribe to one of our services. The personal information we collect and maintain generally comprises name, address, contact details (including name, phone, fax and e-mail). We collect web usage statistics as a matter of course. This may include the path you take on our web site and the time spent on our various web pages. This information is needed in order to provide our members with our products and services.
If you request information from us (eg. by using our web site or telephoning our office), we may collect your contact details, including your name, postal and email addresses and your telephone number.
What is a cookie and how is it used?
Use of personal information
If you are a member, the personal information we collect about you is used for the purposes of creating, managing, and maintaining your membership with us. If we do not collect this information from you we will not be able to provide you with our products and
We Protect your personal information
We store your personal information in different ways, including both paper and electronic. The Digital Farmer has several of procedures in place to maintain the security of your information.
Keeping accurate records
We endeavour to keep updated information and records about your personal information. This enables us to provide you with the best service possible. To assist us with this, any changes to your personal records such as change of telephone number or address please inform us of as soon as possible. If you find any errors are data that we are keeping please inform us so that we can make the correction.
Communicating with you
Occasionally, we will use your personal information to let you know about new developments and products that we offer that might better serve your needs or other opportunities which may interest you. We may use service providers to assist with this (such as mail services or advertising agencies). We will not allow these service providers to use your information for any purpose other than for our communications.
Links to other web sites
We provide access to other web sites through links included on our web site. Be aware when you access these web sites, that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites. We suggest that you review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
Community message forums
Users are required to provide a username and e-mail address. Neither the Administrators of these forums, or the Moderators participating, are responsible for the privacy practices of any user. Remember that all information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to share any of your personal information. Any user who finds material posted by another user objectionable is encouraged to contact us via e-mail. We are authorized by you to remove or modify any data submitted by you to these forums for any reason we feel constitutes a violation of our policies, whether stated,
implied or not.
Cookies must be turned on in your browser to participate as a user in these forums. Cookies are used here to hold
your username and viewing options.