From its inception in 1911, The Land has served as a powerful editorial and commercial platform for those with an affinity for the ‘bush’.
As the principal carrier of information for people whose life and work revolve around agriculture, it has built its reputation on a comprehensive and balanced range of news, analysis and commentary covering the diversity of rural and country life.
Serviced by a national network of editorial and sales staff, The Land is at the forefront of breaking news affecting rural and regional communities.
Offering a wealth of knowledge and unparalleled insights on issues affecting the heartland of NSW, it delivers on its maxim as ‘The Bible of The Bush’.
With The Land e-Reader you can:
* View all the pages from the printed newspaper in vibrant colour with crisp clarity
* Gain access to additional content not included in the printed copy
* Swipe left or right to toggle instantly between pages
* Pinch to zoom in and pan across each page
* Use the text only view to read articles with ease
* Read single pages on portrait view or flip the iPad to peruse two pages at once
* Browse stunning iPad-only picture galleries, videos, maps and graphs
* View all pages at once in grid view to easily access your favourite section or article
To subscribe to the eEdition Only via their website (includes website and iPad app):
52 Weeks - $182.80
104 weeks - $345.90
156 Weeks- $489.20
To subscribe to the eEdition iPad app only via an in-app subscription:
1 month - $14.99
3 months - $43.99
6 months - $94.99
1 year - $189.99