Stock & Land, a leading southern weekly rural newspaper, caters primarily for livestock and cropping farmers who derive most of their income from agriculture.
Founded in 1914, it is distributed across Victoria, southern NSW, south eastern South Australia and Tasmania.
Stock & Land is broken up into easy-to-read sections to service the main commodity areas of sheep and wool, beef, cropping and dairying. Additional sections include agribusiness, property and Tasmanian Extra to cater for our readers in the state. There are also two monthly advertising sections, Rural Trader and Top Products.
Stock & Land’s strength lies in its coverage of prime, store and purebred livestock throughout south east Australia where it maintains the greatest volume of livestock sales advertising of any paper in the country.
With Stock & Land e-Reader you will be able to:
* View all the pages from the printed newspaper in vibrant colour with crisp clarity
* Gain access to additional content not included in the printed copy
* Swipe left or right to toggle instantly between pages
* Pinch to zoom in and pan across each page
* Use the text only view to read articles with ease
* Read single pages on portrait view or flip the iPad to peruse two pages at once
* Browse stunning iPad-only picture galleries, videos, maps and graphs
* View all pages at once in grid view to easily access your favourite section or article
To subscribe to the eEdition Only via their website (includes website and iPad app):
52 Weeks - $103.30
To subscribe to the eEdition iPad app only via an in-app subscription:
1 month - $9.49
3 months - $27.99
6 months - $59.99
1 year - $109.99