OneDrive is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. It gives you free online storage for all your personal files so you can get to them from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your work or school. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go:
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
To access OneDrive you need to first subscribe to Microsoft Office 365 which then includes 1TB of OneDrive storage, which is a lot!.
Office 365 Subscription options are:
Business Essentials (Online versions of Office with email and video conferencing) - $84/year
Business (Full Office on PC/Mac with apps for tablets and phones) - $158.40/year
Business Premium (All the features of Business Essentials and Business in one integrated plan) - $210/year
The iPhone/iPad App is free to download but has in-app subscriptions:
OneDrive + 100 - $42.99
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organisation needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.