Farm Weekly is WA’s most comprehensive and biggest selling agricultural newspaper.
Almost 65% of Farm Weekly’s audited weekly circulation is subscriber based ensuring advertisers have a guaranteed, direct access to their target market.
The weekly package contains a quality gloss covered quarto-fold providing local news, wool market information, a large livestock and property section plus machinery information and the largest rural classifieds in the State. This is coupled with a vibrant tabloid newspaper with cropping and grain market information, on-farm stories, better farming practice, new and innovative products, agri-political comment and in-depth news analysis, both local and national.
You can also have your say or talk to us via Twitter and Facebook.
With a reputation for integrity and quality built on more than 90 years of publishing, Farm Weekly management and staff remain committed to providing a comprehensive news and information service through a modern and diverse mix of media platforms. As it always has, Farm Weekly will continue to connect with its audience in the most meaningful way and ensure much of what it provides is exclusive and unattainable
through any other media service.
With the Farm Weekly e-Reader you can:
* Swipe left or right to toggle instantly between pages
* Pinch to zoom in and pan across each page
* Use the text only view to read articles with ease
* Read single pages on portrait view or flip the iPad to peruse two pages at once
* Browse stunning iPad-only picture galleries, videos, maps and graphs
* View all pages at once in grid view to easily access your favourite section or article
To subscribe to the eEdition Only via their website (includes website and iPad app):
52 Weeks - $184.60
To subscribe to the eEdition iPad app only via an in-app subscription:
1 month - $15.99
3 months - $47.99
6 months - $94.99
1 year - $184.99